Disappeared registration step

Hello again,

I`ve edited a little bit opc-new-registration.tpl file and enabled guest checkout in my e-shop.

Briefly, now I have a trouble with registration in authentication page. (I didn`t edit this tpl file)

http://sportassveikata.lt/authentication?back=my-account#account-creation <-- On the left you have to write your e-mail. Try to do it and click "Registruotis".

After this you see only one step of registratrion and you need to write only NAME, SURNAME , AGE , E - mail , password , newsletter..

But there is other information ? Delivery adress information? In this step customer must have write a phone number. Without this you can`t finish your registration.

I have tryed to upload original opc-new-account and authentication tpl files, but nothing have changed.. I guess it is due to enabled guest checkout.

If you are shopping and starting to checkout, you have opportunity to choose: buy as guest or become customer. If you click become customer everything is okey. So, in opc-new-account you can create your account in authentication you can`t create, because the step delivery is somewhere but not in page...

Good morning

There is no Register Button

Paul

Good morning, now you can see registration button.

this.png

This error means: there is no mobile phone and it is required field. But how to write mobile phone if you can`t see delivery step and there is no place to fill it...