[SOLVED]Need to change a bit of HTML

Hello folks,

I am trying to figure prestashop out.

Here is an attempt to configure it: http://houseofliquid.horyzon.de

I am using a template, which I got from a partner. But because he is french "shopping cart" is called "Panier" and didn't get translated.

Now I want to change it in the source code, but I have difficulties finding the tpl file, which contains the <div id="header_user"> where the "header_nav" is located.

Please can someone help me with this. I am struggling since hours.

Kind regards and many thanks in advance.

prestashop is based on smarty engine, which means that whole website code are stored in the .tpl (template) files usually located in the /themes/YOUR_THEME/ directory

it is worth to say that modules also have got own. tpl files - so in this case you have to check modules directory /modules/YOUR_MODULE/ for .tpl files

"cart" (panier in this case) is located in the block user info module - so please check this module directory (or module directory under the theme/your_theme/ path)

+ correct way to translate prestashop and its features is default translation tool located in the localization > translation tab in your back office.

from the first drop down select a part of the store (in this case modules) and click on flag you want to translate. then search for fields and translate it, that's all

• Like 1

+ correct way to translate prestashop and its features is default translation tool located in the localization > translation tab in your back office.

from the first drop down select a part of the store (in this case modules) and click on flag you want to translate. then search for fields and translate it, that's all

This is how I solve the problem. Thank you very much.