Has anyone successfully implemented multishop with warehouses?

I have been trying for weeks to successfully configure an installation of Prestashop 1.5.4.1 with multiple shops using advanced stock management with warehouses.

I cannot get it to work! I've tried on a couple of different installations with no success.

The warehouses seem to cross over each other when the stock levels are being calculated on a per-shop basis.

The real stock value calculated is not correct and despite having positive inventories of stock in both warehouses (in a two warehouse install) the 2nd warehouse (not connected to default shop) often gives a negative value!

eg. If I have 2 warehouses

Warehouse 1: 100 x product A

Warehouse 2: 10 x product A

-> All warehouses - 110 x product A

Warehouse 1 is only active for shop 1 (default)

Warehouse 2 is only active for shop 2 as per warehouse settings

Then I place an order for 20 x product A in shop 1.

Instant stock status then shows ("Real quantity"):

Warehouse 1: 80 x product A (100 - 20)

Warehouse 2: -10 x product A (10 - 20)

All Warehouses: 90 x product A (110 - 20)

It appears that the real value calculation is subtracting the order amount from both warehouses so it is correct for the warehouse associated with shop 1 (which I ordered from), it is correct for the total overview, but it is wrong for warehouse 2 which should have been unaffected.

This means it is no longer possible to place an order for product A in shop 2 as the available quantity now appears to be out of stock even though there are still 10 in stock!

Supply orders appear to be calculated correctly relative to each warehouse.

This renders the warehouse based stock management feature unusable for a multishop scenario.

Has anyone else found the same thing?

Edited by freeset (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I used the Cart 2 Cart service to port my content from a PS1.4 installation to a clean install of PS1.5.4.1 I think this may be the root cause of some of my troubles. There appear to be a few things that aren't quite right with the store.

Has anyone else found this?

Edited by freeset (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I have been trying for weeks to successfully configure an installation of Prestashop 1.5.4.1 with multiple shops using advanced stock management with warehouses.

I cannot get it to work! I've tried on a couple of different installations with no success.

The warehouses seem to cross over each other when the stock levels are being calculated on a per-shop basis.

The real stock value calculated is not correct and despite having positive inventories of stock in both warehouses (in a two warehouse install) the 2nd warehouse (not connected to default shop) often gives a negative value!

eg. If I have 2 warehouses

Warehouse 1: 100 x product A

Warehouse 2: 10 x product A

-> All warehouses - 110 x product A

Warehouse 1 is only active for shop 1 (default)

Warehouse 2 is only active for shop 2 as per warehouse settings

Then I place an order for 20 x product A in shop 1.

Instant stock status then shows ("Real quantity"):

Warehouse 1: 80 x product A (100 - 20)

Warehouse 2: -10 x product A (10 - 20)

All Warehouses: 90 x product A (110 - 20)

It appears that the real value calculation is subtracting the order amount from both warehouses so it is correct for the warehouse associated with shop 1 (which I ordered from), it is correct for the total overview, but it is wrong for warehouse 2 which should have been unaffected.

This means it is no longer possible to place an order for product A in shop 2 as the available quantity now appears to be out of stock even though there are still 10 in stock!

Supply orders appear to be calculated correctly relative to each warehouse.

This renders the warehouse based stock management feature unusable for a multishop scenario.

Has anyone else found the same thing?

Hi,

I have the same issue in  P.S 1.6.9.

how did you solve it?

Thanks

Angela

• Like 1

• 1 year later...