How should i handle stock management? (dropshipping)

Hello

I am in the process of configuring a prestashop for dropshipping.

The shop should have automatic stock management, automatic mail to suppliers and i should be noticed when the supplier have sent out the product.

My plan is to purchase this module, to handle automatic mails to suppliers.

But what should i do with stock management and notification when the product has been sent from the supplier?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

Hi Andreas, that module as you know is only for sending the mail. In regards to your supply orders, you would need to still change them manually as you receive the orders. You may want to look at PrestaShop's Store Manager to see what it can do for you in terms of automated stock management.

If you are using Doba as a drop-shipper then you would definitely need this module, and you wouldn't need to purchase the module you mentioned.

Hi Andreas, that module as you know is only for sending the mail. In regards to your supply orders, you would need to still change them manually as you receive the orders. You may want to look at PrestaShop's Store Manager to see what it can do for you in terms of automated stock management.

If you are using Doba as a drop-shipper then you would definitely need this module, and you wouldn't need to purchase the module you mentioned.

Trust me, i am not using Doba - that site looks more fake than Michael Jacksons face :D