Hi guys,

My Prestashop Mail alert is partially working.

After an order is made, the customer receives an e-mail notification, but NOT from the e-mail address that I want it to send them from.

Also, merchant notification is not working. I have specified two e-mail addresses there, one is @yourdomain and the other Gmail.

Here are my parameters:

1. Prestashop version: 1.5.4.1
  2. I am using a localized version (Croatian).
  3. Mail alerts module version: 2.4
  4. I made the PrestaShop/mails/hr/ (Croatian) folder with all the files. The customer receives the translated e-mail with no problems at all.

Questions:

1. How can I control from which e-mail address does the customer receive the notification? Currently it's from a Gmail address, I want it to be from @yourdomain.
  2. Why isn't the notification delivered to the merchant e-mail addresses that I specified?

Thanks!

I went to Preferences > Store contacts. I changed the "shop email" (Displayed in emails sent to customers) but still the notification email sent to customers arrives from another address.

Under Advanced Parameters > E-mail there is the "Test your email configuration" option. When I change the e-mail there and save it, it automatically puts back on the old e-mail. Is this some bug?

Resolved!

Here is the solution if the e-mail isn't from the address you want to be sent from:

http://dapurpixel.com/2010/07/20/solve-problem-when-your-prestashop-wont-sending-you-email/

And here is the solution if your mail alerts aren't appearing in your (merchant) inbox - this is mainly if you have a non-english webshop (check the last post on the thread):

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-926?focusedCommentId=75973&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-75973