Exclude products from Best Sales or Top Sellers

In my shop there are a few products with very low value, like cordage we sell by the foot. These kinds of products obviously take first place in Best Sales because every time they're purchased it's a big quantity. I'd like the ability to exclude certain products or categories from the Best Sales list. Is there functionality built into PS, or a module that does this? Shop is PS 1.4.9. Thanks.

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)

In my shop there are a few products with very low value, like cordage we sell by the foot. These kinds of products obviously take first place in Best Sales because every time they're purchased it's a big quantity. I'd like the ability to exclude certain products or categories from the Best Sales list. Is there functionality built into PS, or a module that does this? Shop is PS 1.4.9. Thanks.

Dan1 let us know if url suggesteb by Tout2004 helps you

best regards

module like this doesn't exist. moreover, best products is not a module but prestashop default feature.

the only way to achieve this are modificaiton of existing module (for block best sales) and for best sellers page - modification of default feature (core) of prestashop

• Like 1

It doesnt work on 1.5 to. It's only module for displaying block in one column

take a look:

1) i selected only "accesories" category, block in the column works well:

HxsST4u.png

2) when you click on "top sellers" in the header you will be redirected to the top sellers page, but it doesn't work:

KfoFRx1.png

this is related to the problem that i mentioned above. Without core change it isn't possible to achieve full "exclude" effect.

• 2 years later...