[Solved] 3 Questions regarding contact us and translation for 1.5.4.1

Hi all,

I have been using 1.4.x for the longest time and currently having some configuration problems with 1.5.4.1. I would like to know how to configure the following :-

1) Contact Us

2) How to translate products in their various languages (example : in german etc)

Thanks a bunch :)

post-36344-0-14789600-1374829657_thumb.jpg

Edited by Troy (see edit history)

1) its a contact block module: FGc5bu9.png 2) you can do it in products edit page, just use "flags" to change the language and fill fields with your translations er9iycA.png ps. where is 3 question? ;)

Hi and thanks for the reply vekia. Question #3 was :-

How do I change the "Contact Our Expert Team Support" to "Email Us" under "Contact Us" . Thanks again :)

in this case you have to use default translation tool, just go to the:

localization > translations tab in your back office

then from first dropdown select "modules translations", click on flag that you want change

you will se the list of all modules, just search for contact block module and field that you want to translate / edit

• Like 2

in this case you have to use default translation tool, just go to the: localization > translations tab in your back office then from first dropdown select "modules translations", click on flag that you want change you will se the list of all modules, just search for contact block module and field that you want to translate / edit

Thanks so much for your help :)

in this case you have to use default translation tool, just go to the:

localization > translations tab in your back office

then from first dropdown select "modules translations", click on flag that you want change

you will se the list of all modules, just search for contact block module and field that you want to translate / edit

Hi

I tried to manually updated this module by changing /themes/default/modules/blockcontact/blockcontact.tpl (as advised under other topic on this forum)

But now I found that it shows the updated version of this module (en) also if I change the front end language to e.g. Polish.

How can manually identify translation file for this module? and update it.

There is one translation file under /shopfolder/modules/blockcontact/translations/pl.php

But changing it does not make the change of language at the front end to choose this translation.

Thanks

RobiB - all translations you have to do via default translation tool: localization > translations

If you changed .tpl file - your changes will appear on each language version.

In this case, you have put back old values, and translate the module via correct tool.