Shipping Carrier Options Not showing Up In Cart

Hi i am trying to setup an online store to sell salon products using prestashop. I have enabled and configured the fedex and usps modules. I also added a carrier for salon pick ups. In the cart the only shipping options are FedEx express saver and 3 overnights. The usps options and the salon pick up doesn't show. Also the fedex ground only shows up if there are more than 1 item in the cart. I've set everything the north America and USD. Ive tried config by weight or price ect. Ive attached the carries to specific products and only fedex shows up. Please help. Thank you

You say you tried to set up by weight and price did you modify the weight or price ranges for the carriers.

Its hard to say with the info given best would be to have someone take a look for you.

If you PM me your BO log in I can take a look and see whats up.

Hi tdr170, thank you for your response. I am a novice and do not know how to provide you with my BO logs. I chose prestashop shop because it was free and my hosting company said it would be easy to set up, seeing as im not a web designer or programmer. I guess you get what you pay for. I need tech help and the forum is not enough and its $350+ for prestashop support. There are no local prestahop partners/web agency, and the web designer who claims to know prestashop that i found on craigslist doesn't call oremail back.

Im sure the problem im having is simple with a simple fix but i cant figure it out and i cant get any help. So im going to uninstall the free prestashop and pay for the shopesite software, so that when i run into problems i can get help.

• Like 1