SOLVED No template was found for this module. mailalerts in My Account and product page

So my shop is almost done now (YAY!), I'm testing it now and I saw this message in My Account:

"No template was found for this module. mailalerts"

I am not sure what to do with this, I de-installed the mail alerts module and re-installed it again, but this didn't help. I also tried to "recover" it but it didn't help either. I also can't click on a link in the products page when an item is not in stock and I wish to get an e-mail, because on the product page it also says "No template was found for this module. mailalerts".

Can someone help me fix this? Because I truly don't know what's wrong. I migrated the site to another ftp and on my previous ftp the module worked ok.

I'm using 1.5.4.1

Thanks!!

Edited by Kat84 (see edit history)

Yes, it happens when I'm in NL language mode but also when I'm in English mode.

Ok, I still have the fresh prestashop 1.5.4.1 software download, I will remove the current mailalerts module files from my ftp and upload the fresh download mailalerts files to the ftp.

I'll let you know if it worked :D

Ok, I checked, my nl folder didn't have an index.php, I copied it into the folder but it didn't do the trick. I have 2 places in which the modules are places, one in the root/modules and one in themes/mytheme/modules. Do I need to remove the mailalerts folders from both places?

*doing a happy dance!* It works again!

I removed all mailalert module files (had to remove them from both places) and uploaded the fresh downloaded ones. Added the translation files and re-installed the module in the BO and it works :)

Thanks so much again :D