Responsive theme problem

Hi!

I have recently created a responsive theme for PrestShop which seemed to be working fine as a theme itself before implementing it into the shop. Yet after activating the theme, I realized that it does not work on mobile devices-it does not shrink or expand according to the size of users screen.

When testing it with desktop browser and changing its window size manually, the theme works perfect, yet when browsing on mobile phones it shows the core theme as if the responsive theme css rules where not read.

Of course the setting for mobile theme has been switched off in admin panel for I don't want mobile theme but use my responsive functionality instead.

Any help or suggestions telling me why theme is acting the way I described it are appreciated :)

Thank you for your reply. My bad, I have forgotten the link

http://goo.gl/y3jtoQ

Theme works fine as a simple page therefore Im quite sure there is something about prestashop that I don't know when it goes to responsive theming ;)

The most recent find is that iphone actually applies responsive theme styles but the wrong ones. It applies the ones which should be used on devices with width between 980 and 1259px ()

@media only screen and (min-width: 980px) and (max-width: 1259px)