Pictures aren't lining up correctly in my shop

I attached pictures.

Basically, on the shipping estimate box, the one dot is completely outside of where it should be and my featured products block, it should have 2 lines of 4, 8 items total, but instead, if i add anymore then 4 items, the lines after the first are offcentered and it shows 4items, then 3items, then 1item.

Picture probably explains it better.

Anybody have any idea how to solve this?

post-388835-0-85642600-1374427008_thumb.png

post-388835-0-34622100-1374427011_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having the exact problem with a test site I am working on. In my case I had the featured products displayed on the site with 12 products and it was lined up OK. I noticed on another site I recently installed that when I added a new product it appeared in the featured products with a red ribbon on it with the word 'NEW'. On the test site the word 'NEW' was appearing but it was just in black horizontally across the top of each of the new items added.

In my search to resolve this, at some stage this evening I regenerated the thumbnails from within Preferences > Images. I think that was the trigger for this. I might be wrong but from what I can remember of events leading up to this point, I think the regeneration of the thumbnails was the cause. I have not used proper images for the products as yet, I basically copied it from the original website by right clicking and saving the images to my machine. Some of them are jpg's and others are png as well as bmp's.

In the end as a matter of desperation to get the red banner with 'NEW' displayed, I un-installed the featured products module and re-installed it. That worked and the 'NEW' ribbon is now showing, but that was when I noticed that the images were out of alignment.

Could my actions with the thumbnails be the cause?

Luther

Edited by Luth (see edit history)