[SOLVED] payment by invoice - the us addon

Hi,

I am setting up a webshop for a friend of mine. When using de addon payment by invoice. (Not the french on) de us one, latest version. Dowloaded today. And togheter with prestashop 1541 stable.

When a customer shoose a invoice payment th first thing that happends is that a email in french apperas? But I cant find the email template to change it.

First question. Where to find the text?

In the attachment you see a marked area in red. This text i also do not find. I am down in the php fils almost and still confused how to change those.

Second question. Where to find the text?

I am fully understandable with the fact that it says "only translated in US" but i can do the work my self if needed.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge. You can se the shop at www.alfabryggan.se/ehandel/

All products are real and it is upp and running.

//Best regards Michael

post-583404-0-47408200-1374161910_thumb.png

back office-->localization-->translations-->module translations and/or email, then click the language flag you want to work with.

here you will find all the fields for both emails, modules and mores.

always use the back office translations to modify text content on your site

Thanks, I have tried that, over and over again. The strings shown in my pic are not showing in anyone of the strings that you are able to translate within the back-office. Thats my problem :)

• 2 weeks later...