Can someone please help me sort out this error message

Hi

I'm in the process of building my website, but when I went into Live Edit this came up and I need some help to sort it out.

I have been into One.com and found the 'line 127', but wasn't sure what I was meant to do with it

post-614702-0-36247400-1374157180_thumb.jpg

It is not on your host site but in the files of Prestashop. can you tell me what version of Prestashop you are using and whether your using the default theme or another.

What this is saying is that it can not load your template file, can you see the Front Office (shop) or do you also get an error there.

Well typically debug is set to Do not open but I tried with your setting and had no issue with live edit.

The only thing I could say is try turning replacing the files mentioned in the report form a fresh download of 1.5.4.1 or from the SVN and see if you can fix the issue.

In the mean time you can make all module positions from the modules position page in the back office, if you want to move one from one column to the other use transplant a module select the module and the place you want it to be and save.

Thank you for replying, but I don't understand the technical side of things.

I was more worried that as there was a major problem, as I'm nearly ready to go live. Should I be safe to carry on and ignore this problem or will there be other issues connected to this ?

I really don't want to have to start again.

I would replace the files with fresh ones and try to resolve this first as there could be other issues.

How long ago did you download this from Prestashop.

What I normally do with these issues is rename the original file to Frontcontroller1.php then upload a new Frontcontroller.php, this way if it has no effect or makes things worse all I have to do is delete the new file and rename the other file back.