Velvet Sky Tweaks - Display more Advertising on Home

Hey all!

I'm in the middle of trying to change the block advertising home block to show 4 links instead of 2. I've managed to configure the back office to show the right amount and update, but for some reason it's just not showing more than two on the actual front page.

Any idea what might be causing the problem?

Not even sure where to begin to look since I'm relatively new to Prestashop.

Would link you directly but I have that part of the site blocked off by client request, so attached are some screenshots. Not sure what other information you need but happy to provide!

I'm using Velvet Sky and an older version of Prestashop (I think it's 1.4 or something)post-435764-0-53658900-1374102051_thumb.png

post-435764-0-74138400-1374102078_thumb.png

I did, though it didn't look like too much needed changed in there. I copied the part that appeared to be displaying the links and updated the variables.

Wondering if there's maybe something I've missed positioning-wise?

Ok, I managed to fix that finally (my code editor wasn't showing the whole file so I initially missed a part in the php) and had to clear out my cache manually to see the changes.

But... now it's not showing any products on the category pages. Wondering if I've accidentally deleted something I shouldn't have, and if that's the case how do I fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your help - managed to find the problem eventually!

What happened was the cache hadn't been updated since another change I'd made (to increase the size of the product images), had a slight syntax error there which is why it wasn't showing initially.