I have contacted my host site, and nothing is wrong on their end just wanted to get that out of the way.

I go to category, products, click on the product I am working on, than on the left side of the screen click on the screen click on images and upload the images associated with the product. All I see are gray question marks. I can click on them to see them in my back office, but I see nothing but question marks and tiny boxes on my website.

Blue host tried everything from there end, and nothing is working. I can add images to the description part of the products folders but that just looks horrible.

Can anyone please help me?

Hi mUnsterCRAFT, what version of PrestaShop are you using? Is this a default installation or upgraded store? How did you install your PrestaShop version? Are any images being successfully uploaded to your store or is it just the product images? Do you have a link to your store? Have you changed any files or folders within PrestaShop through your CPanel or FTP?

I haven't upgraded anything, so the default version. I am through Bluehost. I can upload images successfully through the information panel of the product page, and anything will upload to the website that way. Bluehost said that when I use the button to upload images through the images folder of the product that they are not going through and saving to the right folder but there is nothing they can do about it. I do not have my store as active yet, only to my own computer so I can see how everything is working. I have only erased the default items that came with the website.

Okay cool. What do you mean when you say "I can upload images successfully through the information panel of the product page"

Here is a link regarding the same issue, http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/250335-question-mark-on-all-product-images/

When you right click a picture on your product page and click "inspect element" on google chrome, what is the line that is highlighted? Can you paste it or take a screenshot.

Category, products, choose product, go to information on left hand side, in either of the descriptions you can insert/ edit image. my images show up there.

If I go the category, products, choose product, go to images on left side and upload from there I now get an x after changing url to the second option.

When I right click on Google chrome, the line that is highlighted is <h3>Dashboard</h3>

I do not know how to do a screen shot. what is your IP so I can let you see the site?

I have temporarily opened it without my ip in it, so anyone should be able to view it.

I would LOVE to show you the issue with photo's but when I went to go log on this morning, my product isn't there anymore. Wow!

I am getting super frustrated at this point. How do things just get deleted without my deleting them?

I have temporarily opened it without my ip in it, so anyone should be able to view it.

I don't think you provided us the link to your store. I PM'd you my IP address in order to view your store and you never replied. We can't help you in the best possible manner without this.

I would LOVE to show you the issue with photo's but when I went to go log on this morning, my product isn't there anymore. Wow! I am getting super frustrated at this point. How do things just get deleted without my deleting them?

That is strange. If you did not delete anything then maybe the product was not successfully loaded or saved on your website. I suggest that you contact your host and make sure everything is running smoothly.

The link is www.munstercraft.com. I think I solved the problem or at least figured out what it was. I deleted a bunch of images, and if they were the placeholders I will not be able to upload anything. I already spoke with BlueHost and everything was on the up and up on their end.

Hi, I went to your link but it seems that you are not using PrestaShop at the moment. I hope to see you back soon and wish you the best of luck with your online business.

Cheers,

Benjamin