Hello there,

I sell tea and coffee and as such, these product groups are not subject to VAT in the UK yet in my shop, it ALWAYS shows the price with the following text (inc. VAT).  Can I get this to show (no VAT) or even better, nothing at all?

It would then need to show (inc. VAT) for those products I sell that are taxable and then break the tax/vat down properly in the cart.

I am stuck with this as well and have not had any feedback on my posts to point me in the right direction.  I am prepared to put in the work to get the product and cart pages to handle vat correctly for the UK but the more I dig around in the backend of things the more I have lost faith.  There are some wacky things going on with currency, zones and cookies plus just when I think I have a handle on it, I discover cross browser issues as well.

I am ready to abandon PS until version 1 is stable,  shame really as on first glance it produces a really nice looking web store.

I know PS is free but my time isn't and I have to spend it carefully.  If I do get a break through on UK VAT I will post.

TTFN

I have a site that I do not ad tax to purchases (GST in NZ case) I configured the TAXES option in back office to show no taxes an it works fine.

Payment>Taxes - set Display tax option to No.

There is also the facility to select No Taxes on the product set up dropdown when creating or modifying a product in back office.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Peter A

(England 20 -All Blacks 37) ;=)