Cart shows empty. Product not adding to cart.

When the add to cart button is clicked the product image floats towards the cart but it does not add. The cart remains empty. When refreshed or returned to the homepage then the cart shows for a fraction of a second that it has x no. of products and instantly it reverts back to showing it as empty. This has occurred about an hour ago after a client voiced that products are not adding. No changes or anything have been done in the recent 4-5 days.

Could someone come to my rescue please? Im in dire straits.

It is not showing my featured products also any longer. Nor is it showing any new product whereas I have set the featured products to 44 and have added 10-15 products in the last two days.

I mean it's behaving exactly as some virus has entered and the application is corrupted.

How do I activate the error logs so I can share the error thrown up?

Edited by jodysingh786 (see edit history)

my url : www.bestchemistonline.com

I'm using ps 1.5.3.1

Have got these error's from the error_log file: [08-Jul-2013 20:37:54 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bestchem/public_html/classes/Category.php on line 534

• 4 months later...

post your url when you have this sort of problem, you can go back and edit and delete it later

make sure to include your ps version in posts...

Hola Patron, did you found any solution to the problem of this girl?? i having the same problem, just exactly. Please let me know what did you do to fix it. Thanks