[solved] where is the shopping cart?

Good morning all!

I am currently developing my storefront and have been at it for around 4 weeks now, without any kind of problems. And then from one day to the next, my shopping cart disappeared - gone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the module for the shopping cart - but no joy! It's still not visible.

Can anyone please help? Thanks for any suggestions.

Jeremy

Hi scorpionsworld,

thanks. "My Account Block" was already installed. But I uninstalled and reinstalled it again. No change though. Also, due to the shopping cart missing, the logo and search field have slipped down a notch...

Anymore ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi scorpionsworld,

thanks. "My Account Block" was already installed. But I uninstalled and reinstalled it again. No change though. Also, due to the shopping cart missing, the logo and search field have slipped down a notch...

Anymore ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Jeremy

Could you check in Modules->Positions where the My account block is hooked? I'm still missing that section in the header. Also, is your performance setting template cache set to recompile or not?

you have to check also block user info module, this module is necessary

please check if you've got it installed (then you will have short cart information near the languages dropdown + full cart info after mouse over)