New help for two stores

flyclothing

I am still deciding on whether on not I am going to use Prestashop and need to gauge how much it might cost to get a store up and running. I am considering moving my store over from x-cart. I have been using the program for 11 years but want something new. I am also building a store for a high end jewelry company. I need help with inital set-up, picking the best mods to use and site security. I will also be working conjointly on the store. Looking for someone honest, dependable and affordable.

PM me if interested with your experience and hourly rate, as well as shops you have worked on recently.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We can definitely help you with this project. and if Prestashop isn't for you than we can help with a a wide range of platforms. so we can definitely find the right one for you.

Price and time will depend on the projects style and modules so we can negotiate that when we know what platform, modulus etc we would use. we can provide links to previous and current development site aswell

drop me an email [email protected] and we can go through the project in more detail.

Well i think it's time for you to move to prestashop. I would like bid if it is still available. Well for total cost it may vary;

I think it would be easier to quote if i can view your existing x-cart to see how much details in there.

Scope of services:

1) Installation

2) Settings and theming

3) data entry

4) webmaster support

5) additional graphic works if this would make you happy.

and other scope is open for you to request.

pm me for any good news. Cheers!