Products page refusing to load

Hi, in the Prestashop backend control panel for my page whenever I click the tab "Catalog" and then "Products" it just sits there loading forever until finally displaying a blank white screen with no errors. All of the other tabs and pages work just fine except for this one. Any ideas of what's wrong?

Good morning

Go to your cpanel/ftp and find:

public_html/yourtheme.xxx/config/defines.inc.php

You will see in this file:

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)

change the false to true and save, then go back to your back office and see what errors are appearing, if any, and post them back on the forum

Hope this helps

Paul

This just started happening today to the shop I am building. Everything was fine yesterday. I had one new product showing on the homepage yesterday and today it was gone. So when I went into the BO and went to categories - products I get a blank page.

So I did what you suggested:

"Go to your cpanel/ftp and find:

public_html/yourtheme.xxx/config/defines.inc.php

You will see in this file:

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)

change the false to true and save, then go back to your back office and see what errors are appearing, if any, and post them back on the forum"

Here is the Error I got:

Fatal error: Class 'ImageManager' not found in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/shop.lilangelpetboutique.com/classes/helper/HelperList.php

Is this repairable?

My shop url is :

shop.lilangelpetboutique.com

Thanks,

Jo

Actually I can get into the BO products page but, the new products do not show on the home page which yesterday they did, so there still may be something wrong. Is there another file I may need to fix.

Thanks in advance,

Jo shop.lilangelpetboutique.com

Great I am glad that fixed your first problem. The "newness" might have timed out on the products. Go to preferences >> products in your back office and extend the time a product is considered new. I think the default is like 10 or 20 days.

Look in you /classes directory and check and see if you have the imagemanager.php file. If not upload it from an unzipped version of prestashop.

Okay so I replaced the same file but it still is not working. Here is the error I get when turning on debug consol:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_8.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_9.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_10.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_11.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_12.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_13.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_14.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_15.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_16.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_17.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_18.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_19.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_20.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_21.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_22.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_23.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_24.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_25.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/img/tmp/product_mini_26.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/hsphere/local/home/cpace/pastandpresentsonline1.com/prestashop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 190

What is your permission set across all folders and files?

Also you have a fatal error max_execution time of 30 seconds. You may need more time in order to fetch and generate all the photos.

You should contact your Hosting Provider about that fatal error and let us know if they can increase it.