Patterns of False Shopping Cart

I have strange patterns of shopping carts in my back-end. They have happened every since I opened my site (a year ago) and new ones come up every once in a while but they don't stop. but they pile up bad. They also create duplicate content in my seo.

Currently, there are several different of these carts that are exactly the same price and same product and they are created every other day. For example. a cart of $63 shows up every other day. A cart of $119.22 shows up every other day. A cart of $42 shows up every other day, and so on. Some of these are created every day. This is driving me nuts because it lasts forever!

well, in the customers > shopping carts page you've got also field with date and time.

can you check the apache access log for entries related to the date and time, you've got there ip addresses. The ip address is the same for all entries? If so, i think that all of this are ... robots / bots

i've got similar problem in other pages (not related to prestashop) but everyday i've got the same action from the same ip addresses

maybe in this case is the same.