*solved* [Job Offer] customize a theme

anabreu

Hi there,

I am looking to implement a new Prestashop for my [spam-filter]s newly created small business,and I am searching for someone to customize a free theme to my needs.

The original theme in question is "Matrice", by Kamel Kelkoul - wich I have unsuccessfully tried to contact, as he doesn't seem to be around anymore... (he once customized another work of his for me, but this time around I'm not beeing able to find him)

Here's what I would like, having the "Matrice" theme as a base (http://kamel.kelkoul.free.fr/matrice/):

1- disable the shopping cart, stock, payments, prices, etc. We want to turn the Prestashop into a site just to show products

2- languages english (default), and french (moved to the top, where the cart is in the "matrice" template - as we're getting rid of the cart anyway) - using if possible, the languages design from the "element" template instead (http://grainmagique.free.fr/element/)

3- disable "user info" and all user related stuff, as we don't want people logging in (remove register, login, etc.)

4- left column only with categories (changing its name to PRODUCTS) and "new products" (up to 3 new products, with 1 tiny thumbnail, title, and link to details)

5- homepage content with products only (no best sales, no promotions blocks, or others)

6- menu bar would have the links:

Home (no sublinks),

Products (with sublinks categories - as is in "matrice" theme in link "home"),

The Company,

Contact Us

7- footer with the copyright information, and a link of yours if you'd like (always good to advertise your work!)

In the end, the design would become something like the attached jpg (I didn't updated the texts, just did a montage of the "blocks").

I would give you the access to the prestashop backoffice, and to the domain ftp aswell.

Please let me know:

- your price

- how long would you take to do these

I can pay through Paypal or international bankwire.

kind regards

Ana Abreu

post-48349-0-81252000-1373035041_thumb.jpg

Edited by anabreu (see edit history)

Thanks for the help El Patron, I really need someone to do it for me though... it's just a lot of small things that it would take too long to figure how to change... someone experienced would do this very quickly I believe ^_^

Thank you Snade.

Help has been found, thanks!