Hi, while my eshop seems to work well, for some time I have noticed some weird issues in the back office - Modules list does not load at all when I click on Modules (but Positions etc work) and in Catalog some categories only show first 4 items and then there is a line that only has the checkbox and ID and then everything stops. Some categories work well. Where do you think is the problem and how to correct it? I am using PS 1.4.7., does the same in multiple browsers.

Thanks

Jan

post-363360-0-40454800-1372753000_thumb.gif

post-363360-0-66625800-1372753004_thumb.gif

i suppose that this is related to the issue in one of modules that you use, turn on error reporting and then refresh your modules tab

if any error appear, please paste the error code here, we will try to help

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, now I see the error is "Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::getMemoryLimit()". I searched the forum and found suggestions that is has something to do with "image.inc.php" so I replaced images.inc.php from older backup when everything worked and it did not help at all. Do you have any suggestions on fixing the getMemoryLimit() ?

Thanks

Jan

Hi, it seems to be error of the function, because it shows error whenever it is being called from different files:

In catalog: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::getMemoryLimit() in/data/web/virtuals/22884/virtual/www/images.inc.phpon line 45

In modules: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::getMemoryLimit() in /data/web/virtuals/22884/virtual/www/classes/Module.php on line 516

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jan

I tried updating to PS 1.4.11 (my theme only works with 1.4.), but exactly the same problem persists.

During installation I got the following error:

One or more errors have occurred, you can find more information below or in the log/installation.log file.

Error during install/upgrade: Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, array given in /data/web/virtuals/22884/virtual/www/Prestashop1411/classes/MySQL.php on line 172 Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, array given in /data/web/virtuals/22884/virtual/www/Prestashop1411/classes/MySQL.php on line 172 Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, array given in /data/web/virtuals/22884/virtual/www/Prestashop1411/classes/MySQL.php on line 172

You may have to:

1. Fix the error(s) displayed

2. Put your database backup

3. Modify the file settings.inc.php to put the old version for the line with _PS_VERSION_

4. Restart the upgrade process from the begining

Any idea?