How to totally remove more info tab

@Vekia

So weird. It works after delete. Solely comment the code does not cause any effect to the template, isn't it? However, the yellow tab is still exist on the front office (see attached images). Do I have to totally delete the <!-- description and features --> code?. (starting to feel painful now since I am not goos at both SMATY and PHP) ;-(

Moreover, once I uploaded the edited product template and changed the preferences as you suggested, my shop turns to be 500-internal server error.

This is the report from error log file, "

[Wed Jul 03 03:46:49 2013] [alert] [client 66.249.74.135] /var/www/vhosts/1/120622/webspace/httpdocs/grandcoralaustralia.com.au/Grandcoral/.htaccess: Option Multiviews not allowed here

[Wed Jul 03 03:52:50 2013] [alert] [client 180.76.5.175] /var/www/vhosts/1/120622/webspace/httpdocs/grandcoralaustralia.com.au/Grandcoral/.htaccess: Option Multiviews not allowed here

I fix it by upload the back up .htaccess file, I think this is not the right solution. I think there should be some conflict/errors within my back office file. What should I do to fix it in the right way?

What I am thinking is replacing the existing shop with last two weeks back up files but I am worried that I can not 100 percent remembered what else did I change with my shop. (Apart from the active themes).

Notes : what about the CCC preference, the setting that I am using is all right or not.

post-547408-0-43806500-1372809852_thumb.png

post-547408-0-98120200-1372809856_thumb.png

@Vekia

So weird. It works after delete. Solely comment the code does not cause any effect to the template, isn't it? However, the yellow tab is still exist on the front office (see attached images). Do I have to totally delete the <!-- description and features --> code?. (starting to feel painful now since I am not goos at both SMATY and PHP) ;-(

what comment method you use? try with thi one {* comment *}

Good morning

Go to global.css around line 706 and comment out the line below in red

/* BLOCK idTabs ******************************************************************************** */

.idTabs {

list-style-type: none;

margin-top: 20px;

<!-- border-bottom: 8px solid #xxxxxx; -->

Hope this helps

Paul

Hello Perfumeskunk

but your solution will also remove other gold bars, for example this one:

IlPkxI1.png

so in my opinon it's better to remove the code form .tpl than to modify the css style that youy suggested

it's better to remove the whole tabs code or add there inline styles (if you want to remove this gold line only from tabs)

open the product.tpl file

example:

<ul id="more_info_tabs" class="idTabs idTabsShort clearfix" style="border:none!important;">

i added there:

style="border:none!important;"

which mean that gold line will disappear

• 3 years later...