How to disable the log in button on the main shop in multishop?

Hi there

Does somebody have any solution how to disable the log in button on the main store in Presta ver. 1.5.4.1 ? I have set up multi-store and the main store is just a catalogue and landing page. So customer will be redirected to other store according his postcode. I need him to log in at the store he belongs and not at the main (landing) store (page). Hope you understand.

Regards Marcel

post-436059-0-56161000-1372264949_thumb.jpg

Hi El....thanks for response ... and you know how?

You could surrond the code in modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo/tpl with catalog check. Note I would probably do it by not calling the .tpl from the controller when in catalog mode....but this is just one way to do it (note: not tested)...

</ul>
   {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
    <p id="header_user_info">
	    {l s='Welcome' mod='blockuserinfo'}
	    {if $logged}
		    <a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='View my customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="account" rel="nofollow"><span>{$cookie->customer_firstname} {$cookie->customer_lastname}</span></a>
		    <a href="{$link->getPageLink('index', true, NULL, "mylogout")}" title="{l s='Log me out' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="logout" rel="nofollow">{l s='Log out' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
	    {else}
		    <a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='Login to your customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="login" rel="nofollow">{l s='Login' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
	    {/if}
    </p>
{/if}