[SOLVED] Can't change Home Featured module TPL design?

Hello

can someone please tell me, how to modify home featured module TPL file (modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl)?

I have set Force compile to on and Cache to off, but when i make some changes, it looks still the same, even if i delete whole HTML code?

I have also tryed to delete cache manually, but the result is still the same. Same thing, if i empty browser cache, still nothing happens.

What am i doing wrong?

P.S. - CSS modifications works, but TPL aren't, for example if I want to move some elements, that can't be done, it just doesn't work.

Please help :(

Thank you

Housy

Edited by Housy (see edit history)

El Patron, you were right, i was modifying wrong TPL file - "modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl", instead of "themes/mytheme/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl".

One question though. Are all active/enabled modules automatically created in your theme map?

Thank you :D

is sounds like you need to look in your themes/(your theme)/modules/homefeatured

Edited by Housy (see edit history)

El Patron, you were right, i was modifying wrong TPL file - "modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl", instead of "themes/mytheme/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl".

One question though. Are all active/enabled modules automatically created in your theme map?

Thank you :D

First you are very welcome. And as for if act/enabled auto in your theme...honestly I don't know. :)