No images after moving to new hosting

Hey ... need help :)

I've moved prestashop 1.4.1 from old hosting to new one.. and everything works fine ... exept products images ..

all images looks fine in /img/ folder [ exactly the same as on old hosting ] but do not display in admin panel nor in front office ... only the few ones shows up... but mostly there ? sign in the place where thumb or big image should be

i cleared cache folders ... turned on and off force compile ... try to use cache and not to use ... and no effects at all ...

any idea what can be wrong ?

hmmm, hello once again

I see images there :|

categories:

QIWTicF.png

products:

i7cufdR.png

i think that this is cache / dns issue

clear browser cache + flush your dns in windows . Run this command in the windows console: ipconfig /flushdns

no ... the screenshots are from old hosting !! I added a line in windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts line with 195.242.92.3 www.supervacuum.pl .. because dns servers didn't refresh since now .. and to see what is going with my problem you shouldn't see option to compare products because I turned it off at new hosting ... I see it like on my attachement .. I tryied on 3 computers .. that never been on the site so there are no cache problem I think ...

and why some images shows and others no ??

post-444142-0-57622000-1371942001_thumb.jpg

Edited by ALF666 (see edit history)