CMS in product pages

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add some images or text in a product page. Because I would like to put an images to the top of one of my product pages. I know how to create a normal web pages in my site with the CMS but I don't know how to include a CMS or an images on a product pages.

Can you tell me if it's possible or not ?

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add some images or text in a product page. Because I would like to put an images to the top of one of my product pages. I know how to create a normal web pages in my site with the CMS but I don't know how to include a CMS or an images on a product pages.

Can you tell me if it's possible or not ?

You can't simply include CMS pages inside Product page but you can include it in all pages. Also do you want to have those images displayed in all product pages or in only certain pages?

You can't simply include CMS pages inside Product page but you can include it in all pages. Also do you want to have those images displayed in all product pages or in only certain pages?

I would like to display it only in certain pages, it is possible or not ?

Hi r2migaillard,

i have a workaround solution for 1.4.xx (working on 1.4.7.3)

Wich Prestashop version you use?

to display an image on the product page,don't need to insert a cms page, in your theme product.tpl insert this function where you want the image be displayed

{if $page_name == 'product' AND $smarty.get.id_product}

{if in_array($id_product, array(13,14,15,20,28,29,30,41))}

<YOUR HTML HERE>insert the image you want to display on product page 13,14,15,20,28,29,30,41

{elseif $page_name == 'product' AND $smarty.get.id_product}

{if in_array($id_product, array(23,34,25,40,28,22,38,71))}

<YOUR HTML HERE>

{/if}

{/if}

If it is not working, you have also to override frontController.php to get the variable id_product by the header

class FrontController extends FrontControllerCore

{

public function displayHeader()

{

$pathinfo = pathinfo(__FILE__);

$page_name = basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], '.'.$pathinfo['extension']);

$page_name = (preg_match('/^[0-9]/', $page_name)) ? 'page_'.$page_name : $page_name;

if ($page_name == 'product' AND isset($_GET['id_product']))

{

$product = new Product($_GET['id_product'], false, intval(self::$cookie->id_lang));

if (Validate::isLoadedObject($product))

self::$smarty->assign('product_name', $product->name);

}

parent::displayHeader();

}

}

changing the variables and insering the right values, i think it can be used also to insert different cms content on different product pages

Hope it helps,

Ariom