[solved] 500 Internal Server Error - help needed plzzzz

Dear all,

Now, my store has 500 Internal Server Error as an attached file (screen 1). I cannot access to the website both FO and BO. It happend because I was stupid. I do not know what ssl is and I just want to find a place to change the title of my website. I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4.

post-527354-0-81808900-1371470531_thumb.jpg

How the error happed?

In BO "

PREFERENCES > URLs

"

Firstly, on shop domain line, I changed the store shop domain from "store.relishthai.com" to other text and save it.

No error so I changed it back to "store.relishthai.com"

Secondly, on SSL domain line, I changed the store shop domain from "store.relishthai.com" to other text and save it.

Suddenly, both my FO and BO got problems. I cannot access the store website and it shows 500 Internal Server Error.

I searched for many solutions on google and checked everythings in my database and tried to change by following all solutions but my website still have the error.

Below are all possible things which I already checked but the website is still not working.

From screen 3, I checked them and they seem to have the right URL and SSL as before I made changes on BO.

post-527354-0-70453100-1371472476_thumb.jpg

I also found that the value of PS_SSL_ENABLED is alredy "0" in ps_configuration but I still cannot access to the website.

post-527354-0-88792900-1371472499_thumb.jpg

My prestashop is under "store" folder and is also under http://relishthai.com (wordpress blog).

Could anyone please help or guide me about this? I do not have any ideas to solve it anymore.

Please kindly help me.

post-527354-0-90941300-1371472463_thumb.jpg

Edited by newbie2PS (see edit history)

Hi vekia,

Sorry for troubling you again. I just found that product images and category images are not displayed. I do not know why?

However, the images in CMS and Home Banners are fine.

Would it be possible to guide me again? Many Thanks!!!!

I'm sorry. It seemed the images just appeared.

Edited by newbie2PS (see edit history)

Yes, vekia. I'm so sorry. Before, I posted the message. I also asked my friend in Thailand to check them but the images are not shown. I think it happened because my server is slow.

Sorry again for troubling you. Thank you very much! :rolleyes: