[solved] Half of the shop in one language half in the other :/

Hello there.

I have a slight problem, so I have transfered and updated entire prestashop on different domain (so I don't mess up the working one) and began customising the shop etc. Anyway I have set my language to Polish and main page with Featured products is in English and categories are in Polish also some buttons here and there are either in Polish or English - is there any way to make it all in Polish or I would have to go into PHP editing mode and do it there? I am using a theme I made myself from presta-theme-maker could that be the cause of my issues ? Thanks in advance for all replies :)

ps: half of my back office is in English and Polish as well lol

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

i think that the problem is related to the modules translations + your store translations.

are you able to use translate tool in your bo?

Try to translate something, refresh your bo / fo - check them for changes.

• Like 1

i think that the problem is related to the modules translations + your store translations.

are you able to use translate tool in your bo?

Try to translate something, refresh your bo / fo - check them for changes.

thank you very much brother :) i've found the translation tools and missing translations. Again many thanks! best regards

you're welcome B)

btw. what PS version you use?

latest 1.5.4.1 migrating from 1.4.4.1 that has been up for 2 years and the design is a bit off nowadays. The old shop is at www.yasumi.eu and new one at skleptestowy.yasumi.eu if you wanna have a look :)

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I am having the same problem. My webshop is in En-Da and both language works fine on laptop but using mobile only half of danish is translated. I tried to manually translate my modules and store translations and refresh but nothing works. My theme is responsive and works fine but language :) 

Any suggestions?

It's no matter which theme (vp_tea or mobile theme) I select under the Modify translations: Localization > Translations > Front Office Translations and press on danish flag I am automatically redirected to translate a theme I purchased (vp_tea) which is completely translated:

Expressions to translate: 778.
Total missing expresssions: 3.

I also tried to translate a default theme, however no positive results on mobile version.