Hi everyone.

I'm trying to set up a newsletter to work with my store. Now I have the newsletter module in the front office to show on the homepage and I have a checkbox to sign up with new customer accounts too.

I have the mailjet plugin to send the mails and can create a campaign there but none of the email addresses I collect through my store show up in the mailjet contacts list without me having to manually type them in.

Does anyone know of a way I can have this automatically populate the mailjet module contacts list? either with a setting in the back office or by changing the code in the modules files? (pretty competent code rearranger if I know what I am changing)

I have done a little more digging around and I have found a solution (just incase anyone comes across this thread before the one with the solution in it)

Mailjet isn't worth the effort it seems but this module does exactly what I need it to, with the addition of another module that is detailed in the tutorial for this one,

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/145802-free-download-emailing-newsletter-2013-update-30-stable/

I just need to learn how to use it but at least my newsletter will now send to the people who have signed up to it.

Ben, we were typing at the same time.

Mailjet has a CVS import but it doesn't seem to work with the cvs file that I generated in the BO. there isn't any other way of adding emails without manually typing them all in.

Until I installed the module above and the one that goes with it I also couldn't see any of the email addresses that had been added using the newsletter block on the homepage, only customers that had opted in to newsletter on account creation.

I linked it above it's simply called newsletteradmin and using it alongside the manage newsletter block subscribers (which the newsletter module recommends). I'm just sending a few test emails to get it looking right at the moment but it has a lot of options for sending allowing me more customising options on the fly rather than having to create and maintain multiple lists.