Add Text Field & Attach Image between Product Page Attributes?

Hello, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this:

I'm selling accessories, which customers can customize with text and/or images printed on top. I've set up my store, and currently use the Product Customization tab that comes with Product Page tabs. Unfortunately, many customers get confused and forget to scroll down to the Product Customization tab (or hit Save) ....

Because customization is such an important part of the business, I now need to have the text field for product customization (and ideally the option to submit an image) listed BEFORE the rest of the product attributes - thus, making them easier to see and fill in.

I have provided a picture - I would love to have the Text Field and/or Attach Image listed AFTER the short description and BEFORE Colour, Material, etc.

I would really appreciate your help here, guys!

post-556860-0-10557100-1370956110_thumb.jpg

That would require some modification to the product.tpl file.

The Prestashop customization still requires the "save" button, which is really not user friendly.

Have a look at the following module, it lets you display attributes as a textbox, textarea or file upload (and also assign a price impact to them).

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/47363-module-attribute-wizard-pro-create-an-unlimited-number-of-attributes-and-display-as-radio-button-checkbox-dropdown-textbox-teaxtarea-files/

Hi stoberov, if you haven't found it already take a look at http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76874-how-to-remove-save-button-for-customized-fields/page__view__findpost__p__1140428

This gives you the possibility of taking the product customization out of the tab area and removing the need for the save button. A little further in the thread if posted a working solution for fileuploads too. Hope this helps.