Any Support for 1-Click Upgrade - AutoUpgrade ?

Hi, I have tried before and will try again, when using 1-click even the lates ver I get:

Analyzing the situation ...Shop deactivated. Now downloading (this can takes some times )...Download complete. Now extracting[Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Service Unavailable " jqXHR: " "

the process indicator carries on but nothing happens, If I go away from the page it warns me upgrade is still in progress

It would really be nice to get it working PLEASE

/---- PAUL

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have tried before and will try again, when using 1-click even the lates ver I get:

Analyzing the situation ...Shop deactivated. Now downloading (this can takes some times )...Download complete. Now extracting[Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Service Unavailable " jqXHR: " "

the process indicator carries on but nothing happens, If I go away from the page it warns me upgrade is still in progress

It would really be nice to get it working PLEASE

/---- PAUL

Similar issues for me.  Mine fails on the download..

Analyzing the situation ...Shop deactivated. Now downloading (this can takes some times )...

[Ajax / Server Error for action download] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " "

I'd be happy to do the download and place the new zip where it needs to be manually and then click a button to perform the upgrade.  Guess I'll go see if I can find the manual instructions for upgrading.  :-(