Want to buy a template version 1.5.2.1 or 1.5.3.1

I have updated latest prestashop version 1.5.4.1 after purchasing hostgator hosting service

Now I want to buy a prestashop template for my online store which is PSo200

it's old version

UHUpage PS0200(4 colors included) Compatibility prestaShop v1.5.2.0 - v1.5.3.1

Version 1.0

I have a few questions

Firstly I want to know if this is compatible with latest version or not or if after purchasing it will I be able to update it so that it is compatible with latest version and has all the new features of latest version

secondly, is it responsive and does it has a touch screen feature bcoz then my website can be broused in both ipad as well as mobile phhones

thirdly I want multistore features as I want same website in both Indian currency as well as USD for International customers with same pictures and one time upload but I know I want separate currency and different price so that I can cator to both Indian as well as International customers

Fourthly if all this is not possible in this template then can you suggest some nice template where in I can promote lots of products in front page

that is the main attraction for me in this template my front page would show lots of speacial items and on sale products discounted products etc

I have not found any other template like this one it not just looks good but it has basically what I want

I would really appreciate proper guidance and help in opening my own website

Thanks

I did ask them but somehting is wrong with the contact form it is not accepting my query

then I registered with them through my email id and then contacted then till yet I have not heard from them :(:angry: