[Solved] Unable to Login to Admin / Back Office

Did that already, but to no effect. Have uninstalled / reinstalled twice, now trying a third time.

Hoted by: GoDaddy
Hosting Config: 2.0
Server: Linux / Apache
PHP v5.x

Checked and re-checked CHMOD settings on all folders specified in the installation instructions. However, unable to locate the extension=php_gd2.dll file to ucomment the ";". The php.ini file in the root directory contains the following:

register_globals = off
register_long_arrays = on
allow_url_fopen = on

expose_php = Off
max_input_time = 60
variables_order = "EGPCS"
extension_dir = ./
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
precision = 12
SMTP = relay-hosting.secureserver.net
url_rewriter.tags = "a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset="

[Zend]
zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/ZendExtensionManager.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/4_3/ZendOptimizer.so

The URL "http://www.rubber-tree-stamps.com" is a secondary domain installed on the same server under the primary domain "http://www.wilde-ideas.com". Prestashop is installed under the folder "/rts/store/. I get the seemingly common error as follows:

There is 1 error
Path is not the same between your browser and you server :

- Server:
/store/admin/login.php

- Browser:
\rts\store\admin\login.php

How do I resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry, I spoke too soon. Please disregard the previous reply.

I can login to the back office successfully ONLY when I click the link from within the PrestaShop installation process. I bookmarked the URL, but when I try to login again, I get the same white screen. NOTE: I had run CCleaner to clear all previous cookies and cache.

Similarly, I can open the website home page ONLY when I click the link from within the installation process. I bookmarked the home page URL also, but when I click it, I get a white screen. NOTE: I had run CCleaner to clear all previous cookies and cache.

Yes, I did receive your request. Evidently, you received my reply as I can now access the Admin / Back Office and Home Page directly via URL rather than through the Installation process.

Thank you very much.

No, I didn't receive your reply and haven't done anything. How did you send it to me (PM, mail, etc.). I want to be sue nobody else receied it in my place.

Anyway, I mark the topic as [solved].

As I said, I never received any mail from you. So it seems that nothing has been done. Strange...

I edited the email addresses in the previous post, never write them clearly on the Web to avoid spam.

EDIT : ok, in fact I just saw I received it in the antispam folder of the webmail...

• 1 year later...