Hi,

Im working on upgrade 1.2.2.0 to latest PS.

I have use phpMyAdmin to export/import data between both SQL tables.

I have success with clients, orders, products and describtions, some trouble with categories.

But i cant figure why taxes and prices are not show in product desc and orders etc?

In the backend field Product price with tax show value: NaN

All prices are 0

But the price and tax are correct in SQL but not shown properly in backend.

Other way

In the ps_product table (1.5.4) there exist columnt id_tax_rules_group. All product have assigned vaule 1 because it is correct id_tax. Maybe im wrong?

I wrote a tutorial on this. Is very simple to upgrade your project PS 1.2. to PS 1.5.X (with preference PS 1.5.3.1. which don't have SQL-queries bottle neck).

Simply upgrade manually. You don't need to do any export.

How to:

Upgrade database only - PS versions 1.2., PS 1.3., PS 1.4. and also PS 1.5. to the latest version:

Before upgrade:

a - download upgrade package from HERE: http://www.prestasho...lopers-versions. Unpack zip-file to your local hard-drive.

b - save your database as back-up, save your FTP - Preferably both externally on your own hard drive.

Upgrade:

a - Delete all the folders and files from your the FTP EXCLUDING /config (whole folder, subfolders and files) and /img (whole folder, subfolders and files)

b - Upload the unpacked download from the new Prestashopversion to your FTP EXCLUDING /img/p and /img/c

c - type in your browser the following link: yourdomain/install/upgrade/upgrade.php.

d - upgrade processes begin and after it is ready a XML-file will show that is done. Please save this file for all eventualities (this file contains also possible error messages, which could be useful later).

e - close this browser windows to close also the session and cookies which are logged.

f - On your FTP delete the folder /install

g - and rename the folder /admin

h - log in as usual: your domain/renamedadmin/

i - regenerate all your images from tab -> preferences -> images

Please be aware that if you have an own theme for your shop or bought modules (also free), they will not work with Prestashop 1.5.

If you are having problems with your upgraded shop, so remind to use the possibility of debugging-features on board, which is:

activate the following debug lines in your file /config/defines.inc.php:

/* Debug only */
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)
{
@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', true);
}

I've already upgraded two PS 1.2., some PS 1.3 and several PS 1.4. by this way without having any issues.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Upgrade process stopped, or completed with XML and this line only ?

Error 28 is the information that you already have the version you are trying to upgrade. It usually happens when you try to upgrade again after the previous effort ended in a failure. You can check whether what is installed already works or can easily be repaired in some way. If that doesn't work you might need to go to your backups and try again from there.

Try to proceed with the remaining steps and start your shop.