New product added wrong in google

bgbbusk

Hi,

I just added a new product in Google yesterday, and today I search for the the product in Google, the description on the product is right in Google, but the title is wrong, and when I click on the product in Google it goes to the wrong product in my shop, something must be very wrong with Prestashop 1.5

Have you seen something like this before?

Thanks

Bjorn

• Like 3

Hi,

Here is the link in the shop:

http://bgsalg.no/hansker/164-knuppen-hagehansker-dame-handi.html

I search for these words in Google:

Knuppen hagehansker dame Handi

This comes up in Google:

Levegg i kasset - BGSalg.no - Hjem

bgsalg.no/hjem/77-levegg-i-kasset.html‎

Knuppen hagehansker dame Handi. 75,00 kr 50,00 kr. » Alle tilbudsvarer. Merkelapper: Grus Jord Spade Hage grave Betong Krafse Greip hageredskap ...

I don't reaaly know why this is happening?

I hope this is a minor error?

Thank you.

Bjorn

hello

it's totally normal, google indexing all phrases from your store (descriptions, titles for other products etc.).

check this:

b8htWEY.png

you search in google for: "Tilbehørsett til Dykk/Sirkelsag CS5", you will also see this page in search results: http://bgsalg.no/hjem/77-levegg-i-kasset.html, because "Tilbehørsett til Dykk/Sirkelsag CS5" is on this page too as i show above.

Moreover, it's probably fresh index, so it is necessary to wait couple of days, after that search results will be better.

Aha....

Thank you for your answere on this.

I will wait a few days to see what happens, I turned Google sitemap of in modules 14 days ago to see what happend without the sitemap.

I don't know if it have a lot to say to turn Google sitemap on in Prestashop, but I will turn it on now and run a cron job 4 times a day to keep the sitemap fresh.

I did a search in modules for sitemap and got a few results, do you know if they all work the same or are there big differences?

Thanks

Bjorn