Hello,

Prestashop 1.5.3.1

I really need help......this problem makes me so stress!

After playing with SEO configuration in backend office last night, this morning I'm trying to login to admin page, suddenly the admin login page disappeared and only show blank page.

Does it caused by configuration SEO last night or just another error?

Please don't tell me to reinstall a fresh copy....:(

Thanks,

Hello,

Prestashop 1.5.3.1

I really need help......this problem makes me so stress!

After playing with SEO configuration in backend office last night, this morning I'm trying to login to admin page, suddenly the admin login page disappeared and only show blank page.

Does it caused by configuration SEO last night or just another error?

Please don't tell me to reinstall a fresh copy.... :(

Thanks,

Ummm

Try to enable error reporting.

/config/defines.inc.php

Change this:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

for this

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Tell me, if it depends on a blank screen, you get a descriptive error screen.

If you continue, leaving blank screen, check the error log as says "Vekia"

Sorry for my English

Hi,

after changed to "true", this is what I got :

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cemerla2/public_html/translations/id/admin.php:2) in /home/cemerla2/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 141"

• 6 months later...

I am using prestashop 1.4, have the same issue after moving host. The solution(s) presented above did not resolve my problem.

With error reporting turned on at config/config.inc.php by changing @ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

The following error message was observed:

[15-Dec-2013 05:42:53] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/order/config/settings.inc.php:45) in /home/mysite/public_html/order/classes/Cookie.php on line 301

I managed to resolve the issue after coming across this website: http://www.geeklog.net/faqman/index.php?op=view&t=38

I opened settings.inc.php using notepad++ and save in UTF-8 without BOM, remove all blank spaces in between and all extra lines after the php closing tag "?>"

A refresh of the page reveals the problem solved.

• 1 year later...

white page in admin page loading

error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'footer.tpl'' in

/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1532): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('footer.tpl') #1

/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(198): AdminControllerCore->display() #2

/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /public_html/admin2625/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in /public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

• 1 month later...