[SOLVED] Price Increase (Combintations) Not Working

Need help. Price increase not working after I added another Attribute (Color). It worked before I added this second group. I disabled the "color group" effect because it did not work like it should. Any ideas?

NOTE: The only one that should add a price increase is "Reseller" in the "License Group".

Also, went back to the screen shots of my template and the location of my description, options, etc are in the wrong place. The only thing that I have changed is the colors. I included a screen shot that was included with my template.

Thanks,

Barb

http://fairydreamlan...?id_product=758

171-594.jpg

Edited by FairyDreamLand (see edit history)

You did not create the combinations correctly.

Each combination MUST have 1 attribute from each group (your currently has only 1).

Try using the combination generator (top of the combination tab), it will create them quickly and correctly.

You did not create the combinations correctly.

Each combination MUST have 1 attribute from each group (your currently has only 1).

Try using the combination generator (top of the combination tab), it will create them quickly and correctly.

Thank you so much! I have not needed more than 1 before now. Missed the generator. Makes total sense. I needed this to work to use with Batch Downloadable Pro.

Thanks Again,

Barb