[SOLVED] Can Not View My Shop / No Access to Front Office

I can access my back office/admin section, but cannot "View My Shop"/access front office.

Cart2Cart is preforming a migration and was stuck. She asked me to have my host turn off any redirects.

Here is what the host responded: "It looks like there was a test index.html file in place which was taking precedence of the index.php which would normally bring you to the admin login area. I moved the index.html to index.html-bak to prevent it from showing the "Test" page. This did resolve the issue somewhat, but it looks like there is a redirect loop in place which is preventing me from accessing the index.php login area. This may be a result of an incorrect configuration, or an issue within the software. Unfortunately I am not that familiar with Prestashop so I don't have any more information to relay."

Still cannot view the front office.

This is my configuration data. There is an error noted under check your configuration, which I do not know how to resolve.

Server information

Server information: ...

Also on my back office home page I have a notice at the top:

You are currently connected under the following domain name: (one URL here)

This is different from the main shop domain name set in the "Multistore" page under the "Advanced Parameters" menu: (Another here)

I think it adds up to too many redirects. The old site (Joomla / Virtuemart) had been hacked and was offline with a just a page asking people to link to their ebay store. The old site was hosted by a hosting company who attempted to install PrestaShop but I was not able to get to the back office even. So I had another hosting company install it for me, and could successfully access the back office. I then engaged Cart2Cart to start the migration ... and here is where we are. No access to front office, a re-direct that can not be turned off by the current host.

Too much information?

I will appreciate guiedance.

Edited by Kelly P. (see edit history)

I went to Advance Parameters, Performance and marked the check mark. No change. I changed it back to the X.

Apache optimization

enabled.gifdisabled.gif

This will add directives to your .htaccess file, which should improve caching and compression.

One more bit of information that may not have been clear. The PrestaShop install on the original host is still there. I have not moved the IP direction to the new host thinking that I might then loose access to the old store info that is to be migrated.

Edited by Kelly P. (see edit history)

i have regenerated via:

preferences -> Seo Urls section and turn on friendly urls - and right after that - turn it off.

and, preferences -> general and turn on multistore feature. After that you should turn it off.

Still I can not get access to the front office.