I present the Rock Family store: Test my site please! :)

Hello everyone,

I present the French store [spam-filter] Rock Family Store fashion concept store dedicated to children and parents [spam-filter] performed on prestashop 1.5.4 theme from Albedo changed thanks to many tips and information gleaned from the topics of the forum.

Online since 2 days we had a lot of positive feedback from our customers, and now I'd like to have your opinion, which would allow us to improve our site.

Remains to be done:

SEO

IE8 bug (product page does not load completely)

Improve the speed (sprite, weight images, script)

We thank the community prestashop, promokit the team has always been very responsive to our many requests and thank you to all developers free modules that we are allowed to have a more functional cheaply (future gift) site quickly.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and long life prestashop.

Mathieu

:rolleyes:Rock Family store

Edited by mathieu2424 (see edit history)

Good morning,

Thanks for sharing your site, simple, clean, easy to navigate, great photos, it looks wonderful.

The only thing I noticed was that their was not an easy way, once visiting your Blog, to get back to your shop. Is is possible to have a link on the navigation bar.

Paul

ps, I forgot to mention, when I tried your site on Android I got a 404 not found

Edited by perfumeskunk (see edit history)

Hello, thank you for taking the time to analyze my site and compliments his pleasure.

Vekia: Just thank you

perfumeskunk: thank you,I will add the link on the blog and repair 404 for android

ps: I translated with google translate :)

thank you mathieu

Edited by mathieu2424 (see edit history)