fatal error when viewing products.

Hi when I try to view products on my store I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in/home/joovuuco/public_html/store/cache/smarty/compile/09/48/81/094881a45d3db7104e32552e3d7591ea7d34a9e2.file.product.tpl.php on line 863

I can view my store page fine www.joovuu.com/store but not any product pages. Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you

Dan

Hello

Your script is using too much memory.

The only way to fix this is to increase hosting parameters (available RAM). You also try to uninstall modules that you don't use (some external modules have got many break points - and consuming a lot of RAM), you can turn cachen on and force compilation off in preferences -> performance.

The most important thing: this issue isn't related to the prestashop

This issue depends on webhosting configuration, which mean that your webhost service hasn't got enough RAM memory.

sometimes, if you use in the code:

ini_set('memory_limit', '-1');

problem disappears, but to be honest... i think that configuration of your hosting doesn't allow yo use this command

• 7 months later...

Hello

Your script is using too much memory.

The only way to fix this is to increase hosting parameters (available RAM). You also try to uninstall modules that you don't use (some external modules have got many break points - and consuming a lot of RAM), you can turn cachen on and force compilation off in preferences -> performance.

The most important thing: this issue isn't related to the prestashop

This issue depends on webhosting configuration, which mean that your webhost service hasn't got enough RAM memory.

sometimes, if you use in the code:

ini_set('memory_limit', '-1');
problem disappears, but to be honest... i think that configuration of your hosting doesn't allow yo use this command

But I think prestashop script is good enough as it uses a large memory which it should not. I've used other shopping application but I can see prestashop uses large memory than many others