Live Edit on Multistore error "Failed to load module list" issue SOLVED!

After 3 days of forum durfing and reading almost everything related to Live Edit error just found a simple and genious solution.

1. Create new emploee for the shop on domain that Live Edit doesn't work on. / reffered to as the Second Domain/.

2. Log in to the second domain BO using the new account.

3. Run Live Edit and ENJOY!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

After 3 days of forum durfing and reading almost everything related to Live Edit error just found a simple and genious solution.

1. Create new emploee for the shop on domain that Live Edit doesn't work on. / reffered to as the Second Domain/.

Hello, i have the same problem with the live edit.

unfortunately i don´t understand what do you mean with:

Create new emploee for the shop on domain that Live Edit doesn't work on. / reffered to as the Second Domain/.

Can you explain the steps more detailed ?

Thanks a lot!

• 2 months later...

That solution does not work for me

• 1 year later...

This worked for me using multistore and 1.6.0.14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all,

For me it's worked like this:

I reinstall prestashop (using softaculous) and in the beggining of instalation when you have to choose from the field "choose protocol" select from the drop down meniu  "  http://www.  "   don't leave the first option  , the default one,  wich is :  " http://   "   in this way .

In this way you are connected to the back office and the front office on the same domanie because "www" it is important as jonza12 mention on the:  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/99636-error-al-utilizar-live-edit-failed-to-load-module-list/