Stripe Module - Need it to accept £'s

Hello,

I have a couple of shops that are looking to use the stripe module.

Currently stripe is launching in the UK, but the module does not support £'s at the moment, it is just supporting $'s.

Can any of the prestashop moderators tell me if it is a simple coding change within the module to get it to accept £'s, or something a bit more complex.

All the shops are set up to accept £'s $ and Euros... just the stripe module does not show when the currency is set in £ or euros, but does show in the payment screen when set to dollars

Hope that makes sense.

many thanks

Jamie

• 3 months later...

Hello Jamie,

We have been working with Stripe recently and will have an updated Module that will accept GBP in the very near future. The module is ready and we just need final testing. It should be released in the upcoming week. I will keep you updated on the developments and release dates. 

Thank you!

-Benjamin

• Like 1

Has Stripe been updated yet?

I contacted them direct and was told it would released in 48 hours ... That was over a week ago.

Hi Adam, the module has not been updated for the currency's yet. Thank you for your patience and we will be updating the module shortly.There were some small issues that need to be sorted out before its ready to release. 

Hi Jamie,

It's OK, thanks for the offer.

A member from this forum did a work around for me for free, but the reason I need the updated version is because the present version could potentially be causing a problem with my cheque payment module, therefore, the updated version would hopefully sort this out.

We really need this update, PrestaShop.

PLEASE.