Multi store configuration

Hi,

I'm testing PS1541 in with multistore mode.

I've added a group then 2 shops : the first is my main URL (mydomainname.com) and the second is mydomainname.com/pros for the profesionnals.

I've validated and I have a 404 error while accessing www.mydomainname.com/pros and nothing's created on the server.

Must I upload all the PS1541 a second time in /pros folder after created it manually ?

Not clear for me if we msut upload th script twice if, for example, we have 2 stores defined in a group ?

Someone can clarify ?

Thanks

Hi

Some added questions :

In the multi store mode, do we have to, for example, double the payment module (if we paid a license for 1 site) and every module that is not in native mode but in paid mode ?

Thanks for clarificaton,

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

1) you don't have to use two installations, just one. Check your prestashop root directory for /pros/ dir, if it exist - remove it.

2) ask module developer, I don't know what is the licence for this module

Well, I don't see the /pros folder that's why I asked the question if it was created automatically.

A problem I think I'm not the first to face with, on the addons platform, is the fact that we don't know from each module description if the module is compatible with PS1.5 MultiStore.

Always asking the developper can be a waste of time.

Cheers

I've read in the documentation that it was now possible to receive alerts when the stock of products was low by a certain level, and this PER PRODUCT.

Is it correct or not ?

I need this information very quickly.

Thanks