I would like your views on my site....

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate it if you could have a quick look at the website - second to nature .co.uk - without spaces :) - and give me your opinion, whether negative or positive, and maybe what I should do to improve it!

Many thanks in advance,

Arnie

Edited by Furinkazan (see edit history)

Good morning,

Well, I am seeing your site on a mobile and the background foliage, sorry not green fingered, is hiding a lot of the left and right columns, in fact the whole site when I zoom in to be able to read the text.

As you have a .co.uk domain and £ set as your only currency I think it would be really good to change flags, I love the USA but if your onlyselling llocally.

Try and find a PayPal/payment logo more suited to you site and, maybe, an extra payment processor.

Again, it is very difficult to navigate your site on Android

Paul

Good morning,

Well, I am seeing your site on a mobile and the background foliage, sorry not green fingered, is hiding a lot of the left and right columns, in fact the whole site when I zoom in to be able to read the text.

As you have a .co.uk domain and £ set as your only currency I think it would be really good to change flags, I love the USA but if your onlyselling llocally.

Try and find a PayPal/payment logo more suited to you site and, maybe, an extra payment processor.

Again, it is very difficult to navigate your site on Android

Paul

OK Thanks a lot for your review!

Could you possibly post a screenshot?

Good morning,

As promised a screenshot of your site via android, as you can see, I hope, the foliage covers a lot of the screen and the more you scroll the less text etc you can see

I am afraid the images are not David Bailey esque

I have no idea how you could sort this problem but would advise you to raise a separate topic on the 1.5 forum.

Hope this helps

Paul

post-321361-0-55579500-1367819747_thumb.jpg

post-321361-0-77906400-1367820394_thumb.jpg

Edited by perfumeskunk (see edit history)

well, your website isn't integrated with social media. Moreover those link don't work:

TdcOjoj.png

in my opinion social media are most important thing in e-commerce. I think that you should create own social media profiles. You can also use free social media modules listed here: http://www.prestasho...tions-03052013/

try it! believe me, today they are powerfull tools for increase sales

well, your website isn't integrated with social media. Moreover those link don't work:

TdcOjoj.png

in my opinion social media are most important thing in e-commerce. I think that you should create own social media profiles. You can also use free social media modules listed here: http://www.prestasho...tions-03052013/

try it! believe me, today they are powerfull tools for increase sales

many thanks for the advice I will put it to use.

If anyone else has opinions or advice to give I would be grateful for it.

Thanks again