www.egrovesys.com be careful !

• 1 year later...

I also unfortunately did business with Egrove.com .  Their software for UPS shipping integration was total junk.  Full of programming errors, wouldn't void labels, wouldn't distinquish between sending address and billing address.  Packed with spelling mistakes.  Returned blank screens after setup.  A totally horrible experience.

I demanded a refund as they state on their website "15 Day Money Back Guarantee".  They never answered me so I put a claim through on Paypal.    They then wrote me and wanted username and password access to my back office and FTP access.  YEAH RIGHT.  No way would I provide that to these crooks.  They then attempted to call me and they were impossible to understand.  Total jibber jabber.

Finally and unfortunately Paypal declined the claim as they provide virtual software.  Paypal does not cover virtual software.

So STAY AWAY FROM WWW.EGROVE.COM  or you will get crap software and lose your money.

Len

• 3 months later...

Hi,

sorry in advance to all but since a couple of days I would like to test egroove for my prestashop store. 

I successed just to download the apk from the google store, I contacted several times the company but I did not get any reply.

May can you help me? How it works? Do i need a module to use it? I was not able to find it anywhere and so, i couldn't test deeply the apk.

Thanks in advance,

Filippo