change "add to cart" to "request a quote" and apply functionality.

Yaw1

Hello community. I recently purchased the devispero “request a quote” module and it’s not working quite as I expected. For each item, you now see the ‘add to cart’ button and the ‘request a quote’ button (below it). What I want is to replace prestashop's “add to cart” button with the "request a quote" button and hence it’s functionality. So below each item, you only see the ‘request a quote’ button. How do I achieve this guys?

sadly, I use pretshop 1.4. Is there anyway I can still achieve this? Updating to prestashop 1.5 will mean my css will break and I'd have to re-code to correct the broken css hence updating is not a priority now.

yep I figured that out. So I have to enable it right? Well when I did that, the "add to cart" functionality + the prices are now gone. There's no "request a quote" button either. How do I make the reqeust a quote button stay there bellow all the products? Thanks

no. In fact, don't want to see prices on my site at all. All I want to see a "request a quote button under each product. Now that I turned the catalog mode of, there's nothing under the products not even the request a quote button. Can you help me out? :( I'm using devispero request a quote module

Well, if you want those buttons back - turn catalog mode off. (but you said that you turned it off)

Try to turn force compile in your store (preferences -> performance) - reload your front office and turn force compile off.

So, all you need is hide "add to cart" button, Am I right?

If so:

Can you paste url to your website?

You use default theme?

• 11 months later...

hello

it is, but only with modifications of the .tpl file

add there if condition to check the product association with category, then if product is associated with this category - hide button and display "request a quote" and if itsn't just display original button

• 2 years later...

hello

it is, but only with modifications of the .tpl file

add there if condition to check the product association with category, then if product is associated with this category - hide button and display "request a quote" and if itsn't just display original button

Hello i know that is a very old post, but i need to do the same, is there any tutorial to change this?