[SOLVED] Cash on Delivery confirm order returns blank page

Cash on delivery at step 5 - confirm order returns blank page and the pdf invoice of the order in BO is not generated.

Also the order confirmation email is not sent to the customers.

The solution for me was to change the invoice and email logo from png to jpg.

In BO -> Preferences -> Themes -> Email logo and Invoice logo

Now everything is working good!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For me the solution was:

Cash on delivery at step 5 - confirm order returns blank page and the pdf invoice of the order in BO is not generated.

Also the order confirmation email is not sent to the customers.

The solution for me was to change the invoice and email logo from png to jpg.

In BO -> Preferences -> Themes -> Email logo and Invoice logo

Now everything is working good!

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

grandioso hermano... hasta que llego la luz a mi..........   no habia podido solucionar el problema y me vi forzado a usar un modulo de pago por telefono  pero modificando el texto e imagen para que se viera como el cash delivery.. jajaja  gracias...

me falto agregar que deshabilite las facturas...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i am also having this problem. i am using prestashop 1.5.6.2. if i turned off invoices (order>invoices) then everything works great, but i don't want to turn off invoices. i want to give option to see invoices to the customer. what should i do ? i have changed header + invoice + mail logo to the preferences>theme but that's not working. please give me a suggestion. 

• 5 months later...

I am also having this issue on prestashop 1.6 and I need to have PNG on my logo and i need to have invoices working as well.

I need to print invoices from my system to do my accounts.. (switching my logo from PNG to JPEG) why can we not have a system that works. ?

When using cash on delivery once all the checkout screens have been clicked and i go to order confirmation it goes blank and i get

shop/module/cashondelivery/validation and a blank screen.

[sOLUZIONE]

Innanzitutto bisogna abilitare il monitor degli errori modificando il file tuosito.it\config\defines.inc.php

e sostituendo la seguente stringa

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

con

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

fatto questo verrà visualizzato l'errore da dove viene generato...
nel mio caso era generato non so per quale motivo dal modulo ebay..
ho disabilitato il modulo e tutto è tornato come prima e gli ordini si completano e partono le mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i to have the same problem, i see a blamk page after i click on cofirm order for any module.. it stops at the validation page and shows blank.

I got this as an erron, when i chnaged the define.inc.php file to show error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/en/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\"' in /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, '\') #2 /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, '\') #3 /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php( in /home/nikhatin/public_html/fabstyles5.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

can anyone help me, please, i ahve already did a fresh install like 15 times.

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem. I discover that the problem is  Ebay Module. 

Anyone have a solution o i must uninstall ebay module

Tks

My Error is: 

web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667: 
Edited by Fabrihno (see edit history)

I have the same problem. I discover that the problem is  Ebay Module. 

Anyone have a solution o i must uninstall ebay module

Tks

My Error is: 

web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667: 

I'm solving the probleme. 
In my case i add the tag {literal} and {/literal} before and after the facebook and google conversion tracking  scripts
Edited by Fabrihno (see edit history)