How to only allow guest checkout?

Hello all!

So i just wanna allow guest checkouts and remove/hide the account future on my website.

I will just remove Log In, My account etc in the whole shop so its no problem but how can i in checkout only allow guest?

I want it to already have adress, postal code, email etc and not having to choose between guest and new account.

Which files should i change since its like 10 files for checkout and alot of them are like the same (in my eyes) :)

example:

http://www.trendystuff.se/

http://www.fungadgets.se/

my site:

http://www.pryllager.se/

Thank you!

Well does anyone know how to do this?

I tried change "order-opc-new-account.tpl" but then the page does'nt even come up (error) but i managed to get it back to normal.

But i shouldnt touch anything more alone so i dont mess up lol - so please help me!

Should i remove all i dont want from the authentication.tpl file?

The guest checkout fields are hiding untill you press "guest cehckout" so where can make it visiable?

Hello,

It's not a hidden field.

Instead, you have to enable "Guest checkout" from your back office.

See my screenshot.

https://monosnap.com...SyQZCBZITP9unzd

Hope this helps!

I already have that, and i want to remove the account option and only allow guest so they cant use "sign in" or "create account" :)

I made a screenshoot how i want it to be :)

2i9ng8y.jpg

Edited by editorstefan (see edit history)

Oh,

Actually, it's not too difficult. Just switch to English (for search only), then search for the text in your template folder, and hide them.

Anyway, be careful, it relates to sign in/ sign up page too.

This should be a good practice for you :D

Try that!

I dont wanna hide text like "Adress, Company, Gender" etc..

I want to disable the option to choose sing in, create account, guest checkout. It should AUTOMATICLY be showing the guest checkout form. understand?

Yes, sure, I understood.

PS does not offer an option to hide this block, so you will find out by yourself. My approach: searching for a text (fx: Account), or inspect the element in your browser, and search for "ID" selector in your theme folder.

Then, if you know how to customize a theme, you should know how to edit the file by yourself.

Sorry, I have never heard a same request, so I don't have a sample for you.

Yes, sure, I understood.

PS does not offer an option to hide this block, so you will find out by yourself. My approach: searching for a text (fx: Account), or inspect the element in your browser, and search for "ID" selector in your theme folder.

Then, if you know how to customize a theme, you should know how to edit the file by yourself.

Sorry, I have never heard a same request, so I don't have a sample for you.

Well you make it sound so easy but ive tried and i cant remove that in any way :(

I know i should hide/remove that block and make "guest checkout" NOT hidden as it is by default but i dont know where or anything :'(

Well, if you made changes, just make sure you disable Smarty cache, or easier way, delete all files under /cache/smarty/compile/*.tpl.php

If it does not work for you, let me know.

I will be happy to look at it for you (tomorrow plz). Don't forget to attach your changed files here.

Cheers,

I know that ofc..

I can delete it but then the page either doesnt work anymore (error) or its just behaving wierd.

Also i noticed that payment option is not showing and telling "Log in to show payment options"

How can i remove that?

Hi again,

If you got an error after deleting Smarty cache, I believe I made an error somewhere in the code. Just enable DEV_MODE in order to see what happens to you.

Regarding the message "Log in to show payment options", if you OR logged in to, or fill in Guest check information, it shoud disappear.

Thank you for your time!

The error is beacuse i removed something i should t in The tpl and i know that.

I fixed now so its automaticly guest checkout and doesnt display the options to choose "guest, account or sign in".

Now i have to fix the forms for "name, adress, city, email etc..." I want it to be in 3 colums but i cant how to do it since its only in 1 colum in The middle.

I want it like:

http://www.trendystuff.se/modules/onepagecheckout/order-opc.php

I want colum 1:

Name, last name

Colum2:

Adress, zip code, city

Colum 3:

Email, phone, "subscribe to newsletter".